I love fall fashion! I dress my best during this time. During the summer I’m hot and lazy so I don’t put much effort in what I wear (I should be ashamed to admit that ,but it the truth so what). I don’t know what it is, but my fashion game be killin in the cooler weather!
If you go to a church like mine, then skirts are more a part of your wardrobe than underwear, lol (my church is conservative so women don’t wear pants in the sanctuary). Either way you don’t have to look homely to be holy. I love looking fly and fabulous, even to church! One of my favorite looks is the pencil skirt. Here a few reasons why:
1. Pencil skirts show off those lovely curves. I have fabulous God given curves and I like to show them off! Tip: showing curves by wearing tight clothes is not a good look, its a terrible look
2. Pencil skirts allow me to look classy and modest while still looking fashionable and sassy!
3. Pencil skirts are great for church and work. If you’re on a budget, this is perfect!
4. Pencil skirts can be worn all season long. In the summer you can show off your gorgeous legs and in the winter pull out those patterned tights and you have a whole new look!
5. I love love the pencil skirt because its hot and I look hot in it!
So if you don’t already have one go get one or two or three!
For your viewing pleasure: Pencil skirts on a budget
Tweed Pencil Skirt
Pinstripe Pencil Skirt
Glazed Lace Pencil Skirt
INC International Concepts Skirt, High Waist Stretch Knit Pencil
Jones New York Skirt, Leather Pencil
Calvin Klein Skirt, Ponte Snake Print Pencil
New York & Company
Ruffle Panel City Double Stretch Pencil Skirt
Drape Front City Double Stretch Pencil Skirt
Grey Herringbone City Knit Luxe Pencil Skirt
HIGH-WAIST COLOR BLOCK PENCIL SKIRT
LUSTER TWEED HIGH WAIST PENCIL SKIRT
HIGH-WAIST BUCKLE-BACK MIDI SKIRT (I know it's not a pencil but its cute)
Houndstooth Pencil Skirt
Lace Hem Skirt